linking to a particular .pdf page

--------------- cc:Mail Forwarded ---------------
From:     Rick Henkel AT FDC00314FDROMAEDSERV
Date:     03/31/2000 11:50 AM
To:       shlomo@microtype.com AT FDCNOTESPO
Subject:  linking to a particular .pdf page

I have a question I hope you can help me with. I have a link in my Frame
doc, a link that opens a .pdf file. But I want to be able to open a
particular page in the .pdf file.

I've been told that I can do this with pdfmarks, but I'm not very familiar
with that. Plus, I think that would require recreating the .pdf file, which
I'd rather not do.

I've also been told that I can create a named destination in the .pdf file
from Acrobat 4. But I don't have Acrobat 4.

Is there any way to add this function to the hypertext marker itself?

Thanks!

rick henkel
first data resources