From: Thomas Michanek [mailto:thomas.michanek@telia.com]
Sent: Monday, 03 April, 2000 10:17 AM
To: John Pilla
Subject: Re: Gray Graphics

From: John Pilla <JPILLA@optum.com>
>I am getting gray boxes for graphics on FM at home.
>HP INKJet 882c.  Win 98, FM 5.5.6
>I remember from way back when that this might be a setting in FM?

John, there are a number of possible reasons for gray boxes:
* the referenced graphic file cannot be found
NO, they show on screen, correctly.

* the copied-in image has been corrupted or lost (it can happen)
NO, they show on screen, correctly.

* the graphic image format isn't supported on your current platform
  (if you have moved the FM document from another platform/OS)
NO, they show on screen, correctly.

* there's not enough temp disk space to store copied-in images:
NO, they show on screen, correctly.

* there's not enough internal memory to display the graphics:
NO, they show on screen, correctly.

* problems with video cards and video drivers in Windows
NO, they show on screen, correctly.