Problem Code Points in FM & FM+SGML

Recently I revisited the problem about missing ANSI numbers, locked code
points, and reserved code points, and I memorialize the findings here:

ANSI numbers not listed in the Character Sets on-line manual:
39
127
128
129
141
142
143
144
157
158

Locked code points that do not produce any character. Some of these code
points probably correspond to some of the missing ANSI numbers listed above.
If you are using a foreign language font that uses these code points, you
are SOL. Hex codes are listed.
de
df
f5
f9
fa
fc

Code points that are reserved. In some cases, a character may be displayed
but it won't print. In other cases the same character is not produced in
different versions of FrameMaker. Use of these code points is not
recommended in documents that are distributed to different platform types.
Hex codes are listed.
b0
b2
b3
b5
b6
b7
b8
ba
bd
c3
c5
c6
ca
d6
d7
f0
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646