RE: Disappearing characters!!??!! variation on a theme

FMers--
I have my own version of this problem. When
generating long PDFs (600+ pages), some letters
just disappear from the final pages of the book.
If I generate the last chapters individually,
they're fine. This only happens when I generate
the whole book, and it's always the same letters
that disappear (for example, all the lower case
v's but not the upper case Vs). Real wierd.
When my colleague makes the same PDFs on his
machine, it's OK. We have the same configuration,
to wit: NT 4.0 SP6, Adobe FM 5.5, PS driver 5.1.2.
Go figure.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
Certification and Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com