Copying a book and everything in it (RE: Archive Plugin)

This is one of those plug-ins that is so incredibly useful it's hard to
believe it isn't part of the main program.

- - snip - -
It lets you make a copy of your book, copying all documents in the
book and all referenced graphics and text insets, fixing up references
as it goes.
. . . .
  http://www.frameusers.com/downloads/brucefoster/Archive.zip
- - end snip - -

When I saw this I had no idea I'd need to use it before the week was out...
It is incredibly simple to use and works exactly the way you'd want it to.
(And Bruce has added some customizable switches if it isn't quite exact.)

--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com