OT: ATM version for Win2000?

Upgrading Win 98 to Windows 2000 disables ATM deluxe.

I know there is a version of ATM deluxe for NT (we use it on NT4), but I
also know that Win2000 uses OpenType (the new font standard which integrates
PostScript and TrueType). So ATM may not be appropriatre at all.

So: how do I manage fonts on Windows 2000? We have more than a thousand
fonts and need the kind of management tools which ATM delivers.

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Mark Barratt
Text Matters
phone +44 (0)118 986 8313
fax +44 (0)118 931 3743