Re: Frame 6.0 - Full version of Acrobat?

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:32:00 -0700 (MST), Dan Emory <danemory@primenet.com> wrote:

>Above, you are quoting from one of my posts on this subject. If my post on
>this subject was "poorly informed" by failing to specify that it was only
>Unix and Mac users who have no alternative, your reply was equally
>uninformed by failing to note that Mif2go is unavailable on those platforms

True.  I've already corrected that twice, on list, but I don't mind
doing it again.  In your post, I totally missed that you were talking
about UNIX and Mac users, and thought you were talking about everyone.

BTW, the reason my quote from your post appeared on Brad's list with
no attribution was that the first one I sent, *with* attribution, was
censored into a black hole; no bounce message, it just never appeared.
I realized that had happened when my reply to Ezra's observation, the
same as yours above, *did* appear... so as an experiment, I resent
without the attribution line, no other changes.  It went through...
Good Grief.  It seems you have not only been expelled, but expunged.

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/