RE: WWP...what about Mac?

Ananda remarks accurately:
>Quadralay is not supporting the most
>recent version of WWP for the Mac OS. As far as I can tell from a
>search of the Quadralay web site, that's version 2.2, which came
>out back in 1996.

Yep. Quadralay never released (developed, AFAIK) a 3.0 version of WWP for
the Mac OS, one of the things that cause them to lose out on a corporate
sale when I was doing conversion-tool evaluations at the time for intranet
libraries.  We'd already sprung for a couple of full-scale 2.2 licenses
(upgrading from the HTML Lite they bundled with FrameMaker 5.1) but we never
bothered to complete the eval when their 3.0 release came out sans my
then-employer's Publications platform.

Deborah Snavely
dsnavely@aurigin.com