Re: Using Database Info in Frame

At 11:25 AM 3/17/00 -0500, edunn@transport.bombardier.com wrote:

>Is it possible to crossreference database information into FM? Has anyone tried
>this?
>I'm not looking to publish a database, only use limited entries in a FM
>document. What workflow would be best to create links between FM and a
database?

>Thinking about it, I can only think publishing various outputs from the
database
>containing the required information and crossreference markers to FM files and
>then using this output as the source for the crossrefs in the min docs. What
>drawbacks or potential problems could arise with this approach?
I recall way back using the message hypertext marker to link to a Lotus
Notes database. I forget all the details, and Lotus Notes has probably
changed enough since then to require modifications to the methodology I used
then.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646