RE: Alternatives to Frame? (long)

Dan-

Personally, I'd like to see more specialization and less "Swiss Army Knife"
software.

I see long document hardcopy publishing as a specialized discipline, as is
SGML support.

I'd be delighted to find a long document hardcopy publishing that did
everything I want it to really well and nothing more. Feature bloat is a
plague of epic proportions (IMHO).

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager