RE: FrameScript

At 09:26 AM 3/15/00 -0600, Olive, Eric wrote:
>Dan,
>
>Given your pessimism about Frame's future, do you think it would be foolish
>for one to start learning FrameScript now?
Now that we know V6.0 isn't going to give us anything, we'll all have to
fall back on FrameScript for any added functionality. So, for several years
at least, until some company comes up with the next killer app for
single-sourcing long documents, FrameScript will be in its hayday.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646