years between releases

I too am very disappointed with the what few changes are toted for this
release.

I have to ask the development team what have they been working on? The time
frame does not seem that they where rushed to market.

We all know that the Frame Code is dated but how about at least offering
features that are standard on most other programs. Like multiple undo or the
ability to record macros
Not all of us use the xml or write for on line help and work in the UNIX
environment. Some of us are just working toward the paper medium and maybe a
PDF (by the way can I now print directly to PDF. That at the least should
have been fixed).
I don't want to see frame die but I did expect a Major Rework and update of
the code and the program in general with this release, instead it appears
that the user feedback was tossed and the code resuscitated  to squeeze just
a little more life out.

Frame could be a leader and innovator but to me it seem to just muddle
along.
Adobe needs attack frame with the same zeal that its users do. It has an
opportunity to make waves in the writing/publishing industry but its not
going to happen with this release.

Christopher Gultch