What's new in 6.0

What excitable people we are! The FM6 launch is just hours old: a lot of the
things that we are all concerned about may not be in the headline what's new
statement.

If the software is signed off to manufacturing, there must be documentation,
with a full 'what's new in this release' and list of bugs fixed. If Lee
could find and publish these we could all see for ourselves what's in there.
Lee?

Also, I assume that the legion of beta testers are released from their vows
of silence with the launch announcement. Maybe one or two them could post
summaries?

Mark Barratt