Ordering FM6: not ready yet

I had an order in for a few upgrades to FM5.5.6 and a few outright
additional purchases of FM5.5.6. I called to cancel/convert the order to FM6
if possible. The order department had no idea that FM6 had been announced or
any information on what the pricing structure of the upgrades might be ...

Admittedly, I was using another number than the Adobe Store number listed on
the website, but it is the purchasing dept. I was directed to a few months
ago after calling Adobe's general 800 number.

------
Paul Nagai