From: Charles Hawtrey [mailto:chawtrey@abingdon.geoquest.slb.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 8:38 AM
To: framers@FrameUsers.com
Cc: 'framers@frameusers.com'; 'framers@omsys.com'
Subject: Re: Adobe rolls out FM 6

WIth one click from Adobe's main page www.adobe.com, on a link entitled

"FrameMaker 6.0 includes HTML and XML capabilities"

I got to http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/main.html. This has the
first sentence as follows:

"The multichannel technical publishing solution for print and Web Adobe®
FrameMaker® 6.0 software delivers a comprehensive solution for publishing
long, content-rich documents across multiple channels. "

So maybe it is true.

Charles Hawtrey
Abingdon, UK

"Hays, Dennis" wrote:

<snip>

> I just reported what was sent to me in an Adobe newsletter (yes, that's
> right, from Adobe). I know the web site has 5.5.6 on it, even as early as
> 7:00 am eastern time U.S.
>
> However, in light of all the speculation on these lists, I thought passing
> it on was the "right thing to do".
>
> Maybe sometime today, Adobe will either change the web site or rescind the
> news-note.

<snip>

You are currently subscribed to framers as: dleipold@zeuswireless.com
leave-framers-25304L@lists.frameusers.com