Re: Spell Checking

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:25:51 -0600 , Ron Nelson <rnelson@wavetech.com> wrote:

>    Is there any way to specify in Frame's spell checking utility to ignore
>certain paragraph or character formats?  We produce training manuals for the
>computer certification industry and have a lot of command-line examples or
>exercises that get to be pretty tough to wade through when spell checking.

Sure.  Set the character property "Language" to "None", either in
your character format or in the font tab for your para format.
IIRC, this was added in Frame 5.5.0...

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **