Re: FM 5.5.6 on Win 98

Alice,

I use Alt + arrow (NT4, FM 5.5.6) or Alt + arrow + Shift for faster move.

I think I saw somewhere that it's 1 pixel per nudge, or 5 pixels per nudge
with Shift held down as well. So if you zoom you get finer movement on the
final result.

<snip>
I also note that it no longer seems possible to "nudge" graphics with the
arrow
keys (or shift/arrow, or whatever it used to be).  Does anybody have a
workaround for that?

Alice Preston
apreston2@telcordia.com
<snip>