Framers,

Well, I don't know what was up with my chapter numbering para tag, but I fixed it by deleting the thing and recreating it from scratch. So, who knows?

Thanks for the replies.

Colin

>>> "Colin Green" <cgreen@illuminet.com> 03/03/00 12:51PM >>>
Framers,

I have a paratag set to autonumber my chapters. It's right justified on the Start Page, as are the other elements on this page, such as the chapter title, which use different tags. The chapter number, however, does not appear all the way to the right margin; the distance from the autonumber to the right margin is about an em-space. The other elements, however, are alined perfectly with the right margin. The chapter number is out of alinement, botching the design.

I can't figure out why it won't completely right justify. I checked the numbering properties in the paratag to see if there was an errant space typed in after the <n+> . Nope. Likewise, there's no extra space on the Body Page. The tag itself is set to Right Alignment.

Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Colin