Re: Brad's policies

Yikes! If you want off the list, the procedure for unsubscribing is
spelled out at the bottom of each post. Anyone else on the list is also
free to unsubscribe at any time. I've been flamed before for supporting
Brad, his rules, and the way this list runs. I've donned my asbestos
suit, as I expect to be flamed again.

Free Framers (which I'm guessing you subscribe to) is a no-rules
alternative. I personally find both lists to be valuable resources.
Neither is perfect; nothing is. I *choose* to subscribe to specific
lists, and to abide by the rules of those lists.

Folks, the reality of life is that it has rules. You are free to choose
to obey or disobey them, but in making that choice, you agree to live
with the consequences. If Brad didn't spell out the rules, but
capriciously made up rules as he went along, didn't tell any of us, and
kicked us off the list for violating them, that would be another thing
entirely.

I could go on, but I have real work to do.

Brad: I appreciate the list and the work you put into it. Just in case
nobody else tells you that today.