Eating crow, again

Dear Framers

You don't have to respond with a "Remove/No" to my posting about reducing
documentation costs. I should have put in a note to the effect "click delete
or stop reading now". I was trying to do everything I knew how to do to give
people a chance to delete the message if they weren't interested--guess I
was overzealous in including the response requirement.

Mea culpa.

Here to serve you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
Check our website for information on the March 29th Clustar QuickStart class
317-562-9298
jsander@simplywritten.com
http://www.simplywritten.com