Re: What graphics format are *.rf files?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:55:33 +1100, "Hedley Finger (EPA)"
<Hedley.Finger@ericsson.com.au> wrote:

>Idling around the omanuals directory in the FrameMaker installation
>directory, I came across the rfiles directory with half-a-dozen *.rf files.
>They are some kind of raster image (bitmap) but none of the tools readily
>available to me could open them: PhotoShop, MS PhotoEditor, Paint, Image
>Composer.
>
>Any idea of what they are?   I don't give a stuff about the images, just
>won't sleep at night until I know!

SunRaster format... AKA FrameImage.  You should be able to import them
in FrameMaker...  I just did...  ;-)

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **