Cursor Start in Table

Framers,

I've made several of those nifty warning notes with an icon in the side head using a table with two cells. Which always works great. However, when I insert the table, the cursor automatically appears in the first cell with the icon.

I was wondering if there is a way to set the cursor to "default" to the second cell over, where the note text will be typed.  Sure would be nice to just do Insert and start typing. Any ideas?

I've tried placing the cursor in the second cell and updated the table, but, sadly, no luck with that. I also tried placing the cursor in the second cell and created a new table; still, no luck.

Thanks.

Colin