FrameMaker-related websites and InFrame

Dear FrameMaker colleagues,

Several users have recommended having a listing of all current FrameMaker-related sites and pages.

I have the pleasure of announcing  that InFrame will be adding a "Reference Page"  for just such needs. We will do our best to maintain this "Reference Page" and keep it current, recognizing that web content changes at a rapid pace.

All we ask is that people send their web sites and other list errata to our Publisher, Dennis Hays, at his inframe-mag address:

     dhays@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:dhays@inframe-mag.com

Thanks for your interest!

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/

      pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)