Re: continuation of a sidehead [APOLOGIES]

Erik and all:

The following non-solution only partly works.  The body text immediately
following the anchor sidehead para does not appear BESIDE the table in the
sidehead area.  Instead, the body paras are pushed over to the top of the
you 'Sidehead Text (continued)' as desired).

My apologies to all ... but then table positioning has needed a fix for a
long time.  If a table is set to Top of Next Page, why should all text after
the anchor point be pushed over, too?

Regards, mes amis,
Hedley