From: Colin Green [mailto:cgreen@illuminet.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 4:02 PM
To: framers@FrameUsers.com; Framers@omsys.com
Subject: TOC Hyphenated Numbering

Framers,

I have page numbers in my footers that include the chapter number. I've used
a Running Head/Footer on the Master Page with the designation
<$paranumonly[ChapterNum]> to pull in the chapter number.  Thus, I get the
following for each chapter footer, respectively: 1-1, 2-1, 3-1.

My question is this: How to I get the chapter number "prefixes" to appear
with a hyphen before the page number in the table of contents? Thus:

Chapter On Telephones   1-1
   Telephones                   1-3
   Headsets                       1-7

Chapter On Wires            2-1
   Wires                            2-4
... and so on.

I figure that this must be done with the special text flow on the reference
page, but how?

Thanks mucho!

colin