Re: Footnote to question Whither FrameMaker?

At 8:36 AM -0800 1/28/00, Deporodh wrote:

>http://www.adobe.com/print/features/propub0399/main.html
>
>A neat jigsaw for corporations with no mention of their
>longest-document authoring tool. Duh.

We were just looking at that graphic; it's a little unclear exactly what it's trying to say, though I'm not sure it was meant for that kind of scrutiny. FrameMaker isn't based on the Adobe Graphics Model (AGM), so we don't belong there for technical reasons, if nothing else.

Note that, two levels up, http://www.adobe.com/print/features/ includes a box with Spotlights By Product. FM and FM+SGML both have links, with some nice case studies. Doesn't seem so bad.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :