Footnote to question Whither FrameMaker?

While surfing around Adobe's site, I notice what's probably
the same publishing image that was flapped about last year
when first posted. But in case it's new (the page says
copyright 2000, but that could be dynamic HTML on their
site), I query y'all: is this any way to convince us that
they plan for Frame's future?

http://www.adobe.com/print/features/propub0399/main.html

A neat jigsaw for corporations with no mention of their
longest-document authoring tool. Duh.

Deborah Snavely