Re: Copyright in Para Tag Name

In the paragraph designer, type \xa9 before the name of the paragraph
tag. After you apply it, it appears as a copyright symbol. This
character code can be found in the FrameMaker Character Sets manual,
available by choosing Help > Online Manuals in FrameMaker.

--Jeanette

At 12:24 PM 1/26/00 -0800, Colin Green wrote:
>Framers,
>
>Using Frame 5.5 on UNIX, how would you place a registered copyright symbol
as a prefix to a para tag name? The templates that I've been presented with
have this symbol at the beginning of all the para tag names. How was this
done? I've tried various methods - copy n' paste, applying with the
keystroke, etc. - to no avail.