Graphics placement problem

I have a large referenced graphic that takes up most of a page.  The text
before the graphic ends in the middle of a page.  When I import the graphic,
the anchor paragraph moves to the top of the next page, and the graphic
itself is placed on the following page, so I end up with a blank page.

I have tried changing the anchored frame settings, the paragraph
widow/orphan settings, line spacing, etc., anchoring it to the paragraph
above, changing the runaround properties of the graphic, and I cannot get
the graphic to move back to the empty page.  The graphic is scaled to 125
dpi, and I don't really want to go smaller.  Besides, it more than fits
within the page borders, so why can't it go there?!

This seems like a dumb question, but please help me anyway. ;-)

Melanie Shook
Technical Writer
COM2001.com
(405) 419-7032