Using ClearCase for FrameMaker document management

I know that some people are using ClearCase to manage FrameMaker
documentation, and I'm interested in finding out exactly how
you are doing it. I seem to remember one person saying that
he or she checked in MIF files instead of FrameMaker binary, for
example.

I'm specifically interested in using ClearCase to manage the
situation where you have multiple people making changes to
files in one book--has anyone used it this way? (And yes, I
know that it may not be advisable to have more than one person
working in a book!)

--Jeanette