Re: Watermarks & Graphics

Kathy,

Since I deal with .pcx formats quite a bit, I think the problem you are having
is that .pcx format does not have a 'transparency' setting. The background is
set to a specific color and prints over the watermark. I would suggest using a
graphic format (like EPS) that supports transparent background. Others on these
lists can provide more detailed information about that subject than I can.

Hope this helps.

Sean A. Smither
Supervisor, Service Publications
DataKom Publishing Corporation