No FrameMaker at MacWorld

I was surprised to see that Adobe had not included any FrameMaker
displays or promotions at MacWorld this year. I asked a couple of
Adobe people if Adobe was going to continue supporting FM and no one
seemed to know. I know there was a spectre of Adobe dropping FM for
the Mac a year or so ago, do any of you Framers know what the
prospects are for FM in general, and FM for the Mac in particular?

-
Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer/President
ePubs, Inc.

epubs@ricochet.net

"Everything has a fifty percent probability; either it's going to
happen, or it's not."