Re: Does FM support vertical justification (aka "feathering)?

Mike,

Though it creates an override situation, you could select the relevant
paragraphs and Apply ONLY a slightly small space before/after paragraph
and/or the line height.

If your document is one that will be later modified and republished, you
might wish to a) make a VIRGIN-WITHOUT-OVERRIDES backup and b) then
apply the overrides.  Then, for the NEXT edition of the document, you
would start over using the VIRGIN version.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com